IOW Logo
Register at the Rostock immigration office (for non-EU citizens)
To get your electronic residence permit (eAT) you have to go the immigration office in Rostock.(online tool for making an appointment & Tutorial on "how to book an appointment")
To learn more about the eAT you can download the English flyer here.
Please bring the following documents when applying:
  1. your passport
  2. biometric photo
  3. your "Wohnungsgeberbestätigung" - registration letter of your apartment
  4. source of living expenses, i.e. your working contract and/or (blocked) bank account information
  5. confirmation of German health insurance
  6. filled out request form

Also here your family has to accompany you and register. If they are arriving at a later time please make sure they also register at the immigration office personally.


Neuer Markt 3
18055 Rostock

Other important information

When staying in Germany please make sure you always have your passport and/or your eAT-card with you.

Go back