Abstracts of the WTD 2007
At this page you'll find a list of the Short Abstracts for the Warnemünde Turbulence Days 2007.
- A.M. Al Raei , D. deBeer , M.E. Böttcher & T.G. Ferdelman
- “A Sulfate Microsensor for Profiling Environmental Biofilms”
- Mohammad Al-Najjar, Lubos Polerecky and Dirk de Beer
- “An approach to measure the flow of energy in photosynthetic microbial mats; tested on a synthetic film of Diatoms”
- Arneborg, L.
- “Tidal mixing in the deep basin of Gullmar fjord”
- Baeuerle, E.
- “The sound of troubled water: Vibrations of and in spherical shells partly filled with water”
- Boehrer, B., C. von Rohden, J. Ilmberger, and M. Schultze
- “Quantification of erosive processes at the halocline of a meromictic lake”
- Bonhomme C., Tassin B., Cuypers Y., Poulin M.
- “Mixing in the lake water body of a deep meromictic Lake (Lake Pavin, France): Role of double-diffusive convection in the dynamics of mixing”
- Bouffard,D., and U. Lemmin
- “Turbulent dissipation in the stratified Lake of Geneva forced by wind”
- Cédric Boulart, M. C. Mowlem, D. P. Connelly, J-P. Dutasta, C.R.
- “Low-cost high performance dissolved methane sensor for deep seas”
- Ian M. Brooks, Martin K. Hill, Sarah J. Norris, Barbara J. Brooks
- “CLASP : An Optical Particle Counter for Eddy-Correlation Measurements of Sea-Spray Aerosol Fluxes”
- Bryant, L. D., and J.C. Little
- “The Impact of Hypolimnetic Oxygenation on Oxygen, Iron and Manganese Cycling at the Sediment-Water Interface”
- Burchard, H., and L. Umlauf
- “Impact of along-flow density gradients on sediment transport in estuaries (!), the Wadden Sea (!?) and in lakes (?)”
- Jesus Cisneros-Aguirre, et al.
- “Real-time water quality monitoring network in the lagoon of Venice (Italy): fouling problems”
- Chubarenko, I., and N. Demchenko
- “The transformation of one type of littoral circulation to another in a basin with sloping bottom while passing the temperature of maximum density”
- Feistel, R.
- “Thermodynamics of water, vapour, ice and seawater”
- Golosov, S., I. Zverev, A. Terzhevik, and G. Kirillin
- “On the effective thermal diffusivity in ice-covered lakes”
- Hoyer, A., J. Vidal, C. Escot, A. Basanta, E. Moreno-Ostos and F.
- “The seasonal evolution of the functional structure of phytoplankton community in a Mediterranean reservoir: influence of external perturbations”
- Ilmberger, J., and C. von Rohden
- “Investigation of Ground Water Interconnection and Vertical Transport in a Small Meromictic Mining Lake Using Background SF6.”
- Kirillin, G., S. Golosov, D. Mironov, C. Engelhardt
- “Climate warming and shallow lakes: the role of bottom sediments and water transparency.”
- Lilover, M.-J.
- “A cyanobacterial biomass prediction model for the Gulf of Finland based on a reduced number of input parameters”
- Lorrai, C., D. F. McGinnis, P. Berg, A. Brand, T. Edmonds, A.
- “Eddy-correlation measurements in lakes and reservoirs”
- MacCready, P.
- “Energetics of a River Plume”
- McGinnis, D. F., C. P. Holzner, R.Kipfer, and A. Wüest
- “Vertical methane fluxes in the Black Sea”
- Katja Metfies, Sonja Diercks, Linda Medlin, Friedhelm Schröder
- A Nucleic Acid Biosensor for the Monitoring of Marine Phytoplankton ”
- Mironov, D., E. Heise, E. Kourzeneva, B. Ritter, and N. Schneider
- “Parameterisation of Lakes in Numerical Weather Prediction and Climate Models”
- Mohrholz, V., H. U. Lass, and H. Prandke
- “Estimation of TKE dissipation rate in an inflowing saline bottom plume using a PC-ADP”
- Gale, E., and Pattiaratchi, C.
- “Hydrodynamics of Intermittently Closing and opening Lakes and Lagoons”
- Podsechin V., N. Filatov, T. Frisk, A. Terzhevik, Ä. Bilaletdin
& A. Paananen
- “Modelling circulation and sediment dynamics in Kondopoga Bay, Lake Onega”
- Thomas Badewien, Alexander Bartholomae, Axel Braun, Maik Grunwald
& Rainer Reuter
- “A time-series station in the Wadden Sea”
- Roskosch, A., J. Lewandowski, M. Hupfer, G. Nützmann
- “Impact of Chironomus plumosus (L.) (Diptera: Chironomidae) on hydrodynamic transport and biogeochemical turnover in lake sediments”
- Andrew Ross, Bobby Pejcic, Peter Eadington, Emma Crooke, Chris
Barton, Lech Wieczorek, Burkhard, Raguse, Mark Ogden, Mauro Mocerino,
- EMERGING SENSING TECHNOLOGIES FOR HYDROCARBONS AND THEIR POTENTIAL USE IN MARINE APPLICATIONS”
- Rueda, F. J., S. G. Schladow, E. Chung, and W. E. Fleenor
- “Mixing and stratification in lakes of varying horizontal length scales: the present and the future of the Salton Sea, USA”
- Schmid, M., N. Budnev, N. Granin, M. Schurter, M. Sturm. A. Wüest
- “Advective deep-water renewal in Lake Baikal”
- Heinar Schmidt, Heinz-Detlef Kronfeldt
- “Application of Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) for In-Situ Detection of PAHs in Sea-Water ”
- Singleton, V. L., D. F. McGinnis, and J. C. Little
- “Coupled bubble plume/reservoir model for hypolimnetic oxygenation: Full-scale equation”
- Stashchuk, N., and V. Vlasenko
- “Generation of internal wave by a supercritical stratified plume”
- Stips, A., E. Garcia-Gorriz, K. Bolding
- “Parameterizations of atmosphere-hydrosphere fluxes: An attempt to quantify uncertainty”
- Sutherland, B. R., J. R. Munroe, and D. A. Aguilar
- “The Generation of Internal Waves from Turbulence and Shear”
- Mario Tamburri
- “The Alliance for Coastal Technologies: a foundation for ocean sensing”
- Terzhevik, A., S. Golosov, A. Mitrokhov, N. Palshin, M. Potakhin,
R. Zdorovennov, and G. Zdorovennova
- “Some features of the vertical dissolved oxygen structure in shallow ice-covered lakes”
- Umlauf, L., V. Mohrholz, and L. Arneborg
- “Boundary layer effects in topographically constrained bottom gravity currents”
- Vlasenko, V., and N. Stashchuk
- “Three-dimensional dynamics of shoaling and breaking oceanic internal waves”
- von Rohden, C., and J. Ilmberger
- “Vertical Transport in a Meromictic Mining Lake Studied with a SF6 Tracerexperiment”
- G. Xiong, Y. Luo and E. Maser
- “Generation of a Comamonas testosteroni mutant as a biosensor”
- Yakushev, E. V., I. S. Kuznetsov, and O. I. Podymov
- “Modeling of the influence of intrusions on the biogeochemical structure of the Seas with anoxic layers”
- Margaret J. Yelland, Robin W. Pascal, Peter Taylor, Ben I. Moat,
Ingunn Skjelvan, Craig Neill
- “High Wind Air-Sea Exchanges (HiWASE) - continuous air-sea turbulent flux measurements on the weather ship Polarfront.”
- M. J. Yelland, C. Gommenginger, R. W. Pascal, B. I. Moat and K.
- “In-situ wave measurements at Station Mike.”
- Jesper Zedlitz
- “Using XML-based formats for marine data”
- Zilitinkevitch, S.
- “A minimal energy- and flux-budget (EFB) turbulence closure model for stably stratified sheared flows”
- Zuelicke, C., and D. Peters
- “Generation and propagation of inertia-gravity waves in the atmosphere (in analogy to the ocean)”
- Zuelicke, C.
- “The impact of surface active films on waves and gas exchange”